Hacking Can't install sploit to cart on CFW

PikaPirate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I'm trying to install either stickerhax or oot3dhax to their respective carts (to use on a different non-cfw 3ds), but I can't get the sploit installers to work for some reason, they just give me an error stating that the title the sploit_installer is running under isn't compatible (with an error code 000002). Anyone got any idea how I can fix this?
My CFW 3ds is running boot9strap 1.3 & Luma 8.1.1, and that's what I'm using to try and launch the installers

Gcentrex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your trying to run the installer under Rosalina, the installers were made to be run under normal *hax payloads

Temp downgrade Luma version to pre-Rosalina version and run the installer again via hbl loader

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How? remplace old payloads?
No he means replace your boot.firm with the 7.1 version (the only official version that supports boot9strap before Rosalina was implemented).

I'd like to mention though that most sploit installers only work on certain firmwares OOTHaX3D Sploit Installer for instance only works on consoles on 11.3 or lower. I would suggest that you guys create and EmuNAND and then downgrade it to 11.2, then try to use your sploit installers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...