The wiitracker site says the following: "There is a 76% chance that your drive chip is a GC2-D2B and a 24% chance that it is a GC2-D2C. There is a 76% chance that the pins on your drive chip are cut and a 24% chance that that they are not cut." Another site, wiidrives dot com seems to put my serial number as a GC2-D2C if I compare it to the other serial numbers. I don't own a triwing driver so I cannot open my wii. Anyone have any ideas? Also, anyone use a wiiclip 14 with a wiikey v2 and have any issues? Experience with dubsoutlet?