Cant boot into CFW anymore Error 2001-0114

Pledis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently updated my switch to 13.0. 0 via Daybreak, with that downloaded and updated to Atmosphere 1.1.1 updating hekate_ipl.ini and updating fusee-primary.bin to fusee.bin after that I noticed that my games werent running (which at this point I successfully booted up CFW), updated the SigPatches and then I'm not met with this error when trying to boot into CFW, I get upto the Switch Logo
NOTE: Stock Firmware is still working.

I'm afraid that I may have bricked my switch, I believe I have a copy of the original NAND backup somewhere but it has somewhat gotten lost because I backed it up when Atmosphere first released way back when.

I have an additional SD card which I can use, and I'm not worried about losing any of my save data, I just want to boot back into CFW

Thank you
244248325_2687568491545798_3187918652193880509_n.jpg

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Start fresh, Delete atmosphere, (sept if you got it) and bootloader folders. Re-download them all and fresh sig patches from ITotalJustice's github

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently updated my switch to 13.0. 0 via Daybreak, with that downloaded and updated to Atmosphere 1.1.1 updating hekate_ipl.ini and updating fusee-primary.bin to fusee.bin after that I noticed that my games werent running (which at this point I successfully booted up CFW), updated the SigPatches and then I'm not met with this error when trying to boot into CFW, I get upto the Switch Logo
NOTE: Stock Firmware is still working.

I'm afraid that I may have bricked my switch, I believe I have a copy of the original NAND backup somewhere but it has somewhat gotten lost because I backed it up when Atmosphere first released way back when.

I have an additional SD card which I can use, and I'm not worried about losing any of my save data, I just want to boot back into CFW

Thank you
View attachment 278586
Delete your theme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1