Hacking Can't Access using ftpiiu everywhere

oleguer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello forum! I have wii u with coldboot (on 3ds game) and I install ftpiiu everywhere to access with ftp to wiiu files but I only can access to sd files of the wiiu....
What I need to access to all other directorys?? Need any user/password to access with root?? coldboot make the fail to access?? Thanks forum!!

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due to the speed, you're better of transferring files using a different method like PC > SD Card > Wii U. Unless you're only transferring small amounts of small files.

oleguer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@BaamAlex this version works well (can access to usb_storage) but when I try to use with fillezilla I have continuos fails and loose connection! can I do anything to stabilize the connection??? and the connection is too sloooooow! can I do anything to enhanced speed?? @D34DL1N3R ??? any ideas?? thanks forum!!

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For stability: Make your WiFi link between router and Wii U mote stabile or use a LAN adapter.
For the speed: That would need someone to rewrite FTPiiU (put network I/O, FS I/O and UI on different cores, do bigger batch reads/writes instead of reading/writing small pieces and so on) but even then the advantage would probably be small.

oleguer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello again forum! I´m using ftpiiu everywhere for coldboot ( Thanks again @BaamAlex ) and use the cable connection of wiiu using the adapter (to get more stable & quick? connection)..... but I only can send the files at 120Kb/s (I think because the program have limit transfer mode, because when I try to send any file the porgram says entering passive mode....) anyone know what I need to unlock the transfer limit?? or I only can send in pasive mode at 120kb/s??? (I think with any admin login or other??)) Thanks forum!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Doom on the NES lol