Hacking cannot update 3ds

jakeem

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i have a problem. my new Nintendo 3ds xl is on system version 11.7.0-40U and it will not update. i updated luma and it still wont update. and the eshop icon disappeared from the home menu.

D

Deleted User

First, try booting into Safe Mode by holding down L+R+A+Up on boot, if that doesn't work, then delete your current Wi-Fi profile and make a new one.

D

Deleted User

Delete a system app that you never use (one that has a name, such as Health and Safety or Face Raiders), then connect your 3DS to Wi-Fi and leave it in sleep mode for a few hours. BTW, what is your error code and message?

Last edited by ,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Delete a system app that you never use (one that has a name, such as Health and Safety or Face Raiders), then connect your 3DS to Wi-Fi and leave it in sleep mode for a few hours. BTW, what is your error code and message?
why wasnt that the first thing you should of said instead of.....what ever it is that you have. deleteing system files wouldn't be anything ya would want to do yet.

Last edited by lone_wolf323,

jakeem

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not getting no error code but i am receiving this message every time i try to update

*an error has occurred. unable to update. the system will now be restarted*

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not getting no error code but i am receiving this message every time i try to update

*an error has occurred. unable to update. the system will now be restarted*
  1. FBIPending Titles → (I forgot the exact options, but if there are any incomplete installations, delete or clear these titles).
  2. System SettingsOther SettingsSystem Update
  3. If another Internet source is available (ie, cellphone mobile hotspot or public/Starbucks WiFi), try to update on that one to rule out bad home Internet settings.
If the above fails to resolve the problem, the previous attempt at system updating might have resulted in a frankenfirm. Repair the 3DS firmware + custom firmware with CTRTransfer (Type D9) - CTRTransfer. Carefully read and follow the Instructions.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM