Cannot login to YeahGeek

Garou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I'm in the middle of processing payment for my order for Gateway 3DS, and suddenly it pops out an error (not sure if it means payment error or general error), and next time I know I can't even log in to my account anymore
Here's the screen cap of the error

1pmeEr9.png

Anybody experienced this before?
I've sent mail to YeahGeek but since they're off till 23th, I'm hoping someone could give me an answer sooner

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica

Garou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I know. That's why while waiting for their response, I asked here if someone has experienced this before

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
On other websites and such, yes. It is the new year, they probably turned off thier payment processor on the website backend for you to get that error. Surprised they didn't just disable the shopping cart, but then again that has to be an option of the payment processor plugin.

Buying, modifying, or trying to get a email from ANY chinese vendor site during the chinese new year will only make, create, or increase a problem you have with an order.
Basically your wasting time and effort trying right now. Your also likely making a problem for yourself if you try and make a new order at this time.

---

Here is a calendar with the holidays set for China.

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?country=41

If you haven't gotten it yet, don't waste your time trying to buy, modify, or email during a holiday for Chinese vendors, they are likely closed on those days. Single day holidays are not much of a problem, it is the multi-day holidays that cause the most problems for people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte