Homebrew Cannot Install Multiple Themes on Emunand 9.5

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I have my new 3DS and I am unable to install multiple themes. I install 5 themes from .cia in Devmenu. The last theme I installed or something like that is the only one available on my themes list. any ideas?

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this natural though? If you install multiple theme .cia it overrides the previous?
For DevMenu/BBM and the later versions of FBI, yes, given that the .cia matches the serial as the previous .cia (which in this case, it should)

You should also change to a basic theme on emunand whenever reinstalling/updating the .cia to prevent a faulty install.

Last edited by CrispyYoshi,

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For DevMenu/BBM and the later versions of FBI, yes, given that the .cia matches the serial as the previous .cia (which in this case, it should)

You should also change to a basic theme on emunand whenever reinstalling/updating the .cia to prevent a faulty install.
I put all my themes in one .cia using that and then couldnt install it. Apparently the Howling Theme thing doesnt work on Gateway mode. Any other idea?

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does, but you need a build of the nightly that works for N3DS.

There's too many so I don't really know which to recommend you without linking copyrighted material.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...