Hacking Can you play local multiplayer with modded switch?

waytoodeep03

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to get to the bottom of this issue.

I have one sxos switch. My kids also want their own(3). So i have to buy 3 more switches.

1.Now if they want to play games together handheld like Mario kart, splatoon 2, fortnite, hyrule warriors etc will they be able to do this without internet connection? Local multiplayer coop.

2. Also of they wanted to play online or some custom online server is that possible with sxos?

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have one sxos switch. My kids also want their own(3). So i have to buy 3 more switches.

1.Now if they want to play games together handheld like Mario kart, splatoon 2, fortnite, hyrule warriors etc will they be able to do this without internet connection? Local multiplayer coop.

2. Also of they wanted to play online or some custom online server is that possible with sxos?

You can for the most part. I have a very similar set up. We have a v1, v2 and a Lite.

Some of the games you've listed don't really have a local multiplayer option. Fortnite doesn't. Splatoon *might* I haven't personally checked.

The big one for my household is Minecraft does offer local, but it doesn't work on hacked switch's. You have to connect to nintendo servers and ms servers for local multiplayer. So it doesn't work.

Mario kart and most games work fine.

For something like Fortnite you use sysnand and for the hacked games you use emunand. My kids are fairly young (elementary school age) and they were able to pick up on the whole sysnand and emunand pretty quickly.

Also this post shouldn't discourage you. Just making you aware that the big games for kids (Fortnite and Minecraft) need to be played legitimately. But most games support local multiplayer. There's tons of lists out there, so I'm sure you can Google and see which games are supported.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1. I don't see why not
  2. Yes, there are Switch-LAN play and Xlink Kai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    in the wanted list thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    because you are an awful liar and narcissistic hypocrite
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LEOtck? Who's he? Never 'erd of the las. :)
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas