1. wesker0404

OP wesker0404 Member
    Newcomer

France
    Hello,

I own Pokémon let's go pikachu in phisique format and a switch last update to play the game. And I would like to know if it is possible to modify or used a backup editor for this game? in the manner of ps4 save wizard while being in official this software allows to modify its save of games. Thank you. I do not know how to put a save switch on usb or sd so that's why I ask this question.
    Thank you.

I am French please excuse my bad english

2. xcore36

xcore36 Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Normalement d'ici demain un editeur de sauvegarde devrait sortir : regarde le twitter de Kaphotics

English : A save editor will be upcoming by this night : see the Kaphotics twitter page for more information

3. wesker0404

OP wesker0404 Member
    Newcomer

France
    thank you for your quick reply.I could then use software save éditor for let's go even though I do not have any cfw or or other software hack ?

I have the switch with the latest version of the system software required to play let's go Pikachu.

4. badman112

badman112 GBAtemp Regular

Look into team xecutors sx pro its good for homebrew. You then will need checkpoint to run on homebrew.

5. wesker0404

OP wesker0404 Member
    Newcomer

France
    I do not understand that means that I will not be able to use pkhex switch save editor ? :(

6. Devin

Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    The PKHex save editor will most likely require you to dump your save using CFW. There is currently no software like the PS4 Save Wizard that can edit saves on a vanilla switch.

7. wesker0404

OP wesker0404 Member
    Newcomer

France
    so how do we how to recover a backup if it's not too complicated please ?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - pikachu, backup, editor