ROM Hack can we use a backup editor for Let's go pikachu ?

wesker0404

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I own Pokémon let's go pikachu in phisique format and a switch last update to play the game. And I would like to know if it is possible to modify or used a backup editor for this game? in the manner of ps4 save wizard while being in official this software allows to modify its save of games. Thank you. I do not know how to put a save switch on usb or sd so that's why I ask this question.
Thank you.

I am French please excuse my bad english

xcore36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Normalement d'ici demain un editeur de sauvegarde devrait sortir : regarde le twitter de Kaphotics

English : A save editor will be upcoming by this night : see the Kaphotics twitter page for more information

wesker0404

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
thank you for your quick reply.I could then use software save éditor for let's go even though I do not have any cfw or or other software hack ?

I have the switch with the latest version of the system software required to play let's go Pikachu.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not understand that means that I will not be able to use pkhex switch save editor ? :(

The PKHex save editor will most likely require you to dump your save using CFW. There is currently no software like the PS4 Save Wizard that can edit saves on a vanilla switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: