Hacking Question Can transferring acnh data brick my switch?

SnorpBlorp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so here's the situation. I have two switches. One is running Atmosphere and is launched via Tegra and Fusee-Gelee. The other switch is new, and is not running CFW. My ACNH save data is on the switch running cfw, and I want to transfer it so I don't have to worry about getting banned. I have already backed up the save data on the cloud. My friend says that he has installed custom firmware on his friend's switch, and that transferring my save data could brick my switch. Is there any validity to his claim, and can I get away with transferring my data?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so here's the situation. I have two switches. One is running Atmosphere and is launched via Tegra and Fusee-Gelee. The other switch is new, and is not running CFW. My ACNH save data is on the switch running cfw, and I want to transfer it so I don't have to worry about getting banned. I have already backed up the save data on the cloud. My friend says that he has installed custom firmware on his friend's switch, and that transferring my save data could brick my switch. Is there any validity to his claim, and can I get away with transferring my data?
There is zero validity to his claim.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4