Can someone update or create a new pokemon shuffle save editor?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Leooogamer, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Leooogamer
    OP

Leooogamer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 13, 2016
    Brazil
    there's this one https://github.com/SciresM/PSSE/releases, but it never got an update and the game got several updates since it's release, probably no one else plays that on the 3ds since it got a mobile release but i still do, and today, my sd card got corrupted thanks to a crappy usb card reader.
    I want a new save editor, just so i can get, my event mega-stones and pokemon that are not available in that tool, thanks

2. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    If you want a new save editor, make it yourself. No one is going to make you the editor because you "want it."

Xiphiidae and LongTimeLurker like this.
  3. Leooogamer
    OP

Newcomer
    May 13, 2016
    Brazil
    wow sorry if i don't know anything about how to make these things, sorry that i have 0 experience with programming, sorry that i'm just someone wanting to recover the stuff i lost because of faulty hardware

4. luigismentor

luigismentor Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2016
    United States
    Someone else took up the project, and updates it regularly. Look in that thread, and I don't mean the first page.

Xiphiidae and Leooogamer like this.
  5. Leooogamer
    OP

Newcomer
    May 13, 2016
    Brazil
    Oh my god... i'm usually not that stupid... usually... sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks

6. Gray_Jack

Gray_Jack GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 13, 2016
  7. Leooogamer
    OP

Newcomer
    May 13, 2016
    Brazil
    Gray_Jack likes this.