Hacking Can someone help me.

Kishu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With this Ez-Flash 3 in 1 + thing? I just got my CycloDS today and I have no idea how to work this. GBA Exploader thing and when I use it, it says that Slot-2 can not be found, and I have to turn off my DS. I have on GBA game on NOR and it is Mother 3 Translated version, but I want to delete that off my Ez-Flash too. Any advice?

EDIT: Okay, I got the latest version of GBA Exploader, but I don't know how to make it work, I can't play Mother 3, I'm trying to write it as NOR but it's all very confusing to me, anyone mind helping me out?

EDITEDIT: I write Mother 3 as a NOR but when I try to run the game in NOR, I can see Game Boy, but that's it, it freezes there. I'm using the translated version of Mother 3

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's tough to help you, since I do not have EZ 3in1 +.
However, I know a few things already.
1. NOR? Do you mean its a Norweigan Game? It may only work with European DS', but I'm just guessing. Try using a Japanese converted one instead? Thats where the buzz is.
2. Cyclopsds has specifically said that they only partially support the EZ3in1 because they're working blind (working without any help from EZ), so it may not work correctly.

budrow66

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I hope this helps. The 3-in1+ is not completely compatable with the cyclo yet. According to the posts they have made on thier forum its not even completely working with its native slot one the EZ-flash V +. Team Cyclops has said their are some hardware issues. I have only heard of a few folks that can get anything to run in NOR. I ordered one for my wife and the rumble works fine the PSRAM even works but for the life of me I can't get anything to run in NOR with gbaexploder or the cyclo firmware. Also the way the 3-in-1 works it leaves the game in NOR until you flash another game to it. The old game gets overwritten. No real need to erase it. So here is my 2 options for you.

1. Wait and hope they can resolve the problem.
2. Look around and see if you can find an original 3-in-1.

Hope it helps...

Kishu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I fixed it, I can run Mother 3 in NOR now. I don't exactly know how I did it though, but I wrote it in NOR, and then ran it in NOR. It showed me the Gameboy sign, but it froze there, so I resetted my DS and tried again, then that time it started working.

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah there is a bug with CycloDS 1.54 fw and the 3in1plus with NOR memory.
If you flash a GBA rom to NOR with the cycloDS menu, when launching the game it will freeze on the GBA screen.
After rebooting the DS, it will load it fine from CycloDS menu or by holding B during DS startup.
I will report it on the "firmware 1.54 final" thread on the official Cyclo forum, please do too guys.

edit: that would be here http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthrea...0958&page=6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LEOtck? Who's he? Never 'erd of the las. :)
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely...