Hacking Can only use touchscreen for Custom Apps installed on Main Menu

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been trying to update Goldleaf and PPSSPP for my Switch which is 9.0.1 and AMS 0.9.4. Basically anything I try to download gets installed in the main menu and will only use touchscreen (I can only play PSP games touchscreen, it's hell). What I'm trying to do is install the latest version of Goldleaf so I can install my NSPs without getting a key mismatch. Any ideas or help? I can't get a version of Goldleaf that I can navigate in the album screen and RetroArch and PPSSPP if installed in the album just lead to an error screen.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been trying to update Goldleaf and PPSSPP for my Switch which is 9.0.1 and AMS 0.9.4. Basically anything I try to download gets installed in the main menu and will only use touchscreen (I can only play PSP games touchscreen, it's hell). What I'm trying to do is install the latest version of Goldleaf so I can install my NSPs without getting a key mismatch. Any ideas or help? I can't get a version of Goldleaf that I can navigate in the album screen and RetroArch and PPSSPP if installed in the album just lead to an error screen.
You using DZ Tinfoil by blawar/vertigo?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2