Hacking Question Can boot CFW but not OFW

Kaif

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

Ran into an issue today when I was messing with my sysnand while transferring save files over from my emunand. I’ve broken my sysnand and it wont boot to ofw... I used to get to at least the Nintendo splash, but now it’s just a black screen. But I still have a working emunand on the console. I’ve tried downgrading. Making a nand backup of the emunand and restoring it to the sysnand but nothing is working.

I have my prod.keys and some other keys before I messed everything up and when the system was still vanilla. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section as well.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

Ran into an issue today when I was messing with my sysnand while transferring save files over from my emunand. I’ve broken my sysnand and it wont boot to ofw... I used to get to at least the Nintendo splash, but now it’s just a black screen. But I still have a working emunand on the console. I’ve tried downgrading. Making a nand backup of the emunand and restoring it to the sysnand but nothing is working.

I have my prod.keys and some other keys before I messed everything up and when the system was still vanilla. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section as well.
How is the SD card formatted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily