Hacking Cafiine don't work, game get freezed. Help!

ToonRudy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have problems with cafiine. I'm using @MrRean' apport. (https://github.com/MrRean/Cafiine-410-551). I get the server to work, and Cafiine to load on Wii U, but when I place files on CAFIINE_ROOT, games get freezed. For example, I want to change a weapon name in Splatoon, so I edit this file.
OnMhAXK.png

The file loads when the splash screen is loading, so, the game freezes in the splash screen.
Does anyone have the same problem? Help please! And thanks for reading :P

leo60228

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope
hNWFdJA.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this is what I get with the dash.
QJvVd2W.png
Translation via Google: You can not write data to the transport connection: it has forced the interruption of an existing connection by the remote host. I get a similar error in English in Chrome when my anti-virus blocks a page. Try disabling your anti-virus and firewall temporarily.

Reactions: ToonRudy

ToonRudy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Translation via Google: You can not write data to the transport connection: it has forced the interruption of an existing connection by the remote host. I get a similar error in English in Chrome when my anti-virus blocks a page. Try disabling your anti-virus and firewall temporarily.
I haven't got any anti-virus on my computer, only Windows Defender and is disabled :/

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try removing the dash from the folder name
dash is required.

I'm still clueless about this error. I guess there's too much being sent or something...

OR, you compressed the file wrong. When reapplying you need to build the SARC with a certain padding number.

Last edited by MrRean,
Reactions: ToonRudy

ToonRudy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
dash is required.

I'm still clueless about this error. I guess there's too much being sent or something...

OR, you compressed the file wrong. When reapplying you need to build the SARC with a certain padding number.
I recompiled, and the file was .sarc. I renamed manually into .szs

BUT with other games, (like smash and TS4M mods) also I get the same, a freezed screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to