Hacking c1-2858-3 Randomly

MUDD_BR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I´ve a Vita OLED still on 3.60 and everything working like a charm, well, almost.
Last week after played some PSX game via Adrenaline the game freezem so the only way to fix was force restart. But after first restart Adrenaline pops c1-2858-3 error, so I need to do 2 or 3 restarts to get it working again.
From last week to this day it occurres 3 times already (same game - Parasite Eve 2), frozen, system refuses to turn off, several force restart fixes it.
I use SD2Vita and tested my card, no errors found, everything else is working normal.
Anyone see something like this before?
Thanks!

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are u on latest adrenaline version. I’ve had a psx game corrupt my Sony memory card after I saved in game and had to reformat. Forget what the error was. But mine happened when went back to vita live area and tried to open options app. I’ve seen a lot of those errors with psp isos and psx games being corrupted after and untill that if fixed the problem persisted

Reactions: MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are u on latest adrenaline version. I’ve had a psx game corrupt my Sony memory card after I saved in game and had to reformat. Forget what the error was. But mine happened when went back to vita live area and tried to open options app. I’ve seen a lot of those errors with psp isos and psx games being corrupted after and untill that if fixed the problem persisted
Yeah, I´m in the latest version. I figured here that the game corrupts only if I try to open via bubble on live area, if I first open it via Adrenaline the game works normal. Anyway, some restarts seens to fix it but it´s annoying not to know and how to prevent it. Thanks!

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried rebuilding the database from safe menu or recovery. Whatever it’s called

On cold boot. Hold power , ps button and R shoulder. Select rebuild database. There’s also a vita app to update database and rebuild database

There must be some kind of issue with storage and ur psx/psp stuff on sd2vita setup and the bubble that’s formed maybe on internal storage.
Not sure how it really works if the live area bubbles for psp/psx are just a shortcut or what. Cause the live area vita ones are the actual game where as psp/psx has to start adrenaline then into game. Just my thoughts. I really don’t know how it goes. I have live area psp bubble to iso of game. Works fine but I’m on Sony memory card. Which I’m just running out of space so I might switch over to my sd2vita adapter once I grab a big micro sd card.

Last edited by Tri-Z,
Reactions: MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Have you tried rebuilding the database from safe menu or recovery. Whatever it’s called

On cold boot. Hold power , ps button and R shoulder. Select rebuild database. There’s also a vita app to update database and rebuild database

There must be some kind of issue with storage and ur psx/psp stuff on sd2vita setup and the bubble that’s formed maybe on internal storage.
Not sure how it really works if the live area bubbles for psp/psx are just a shortcut or what. Cause the live area vita ones are the actual game where as psp/psx has to start adrenaline then into game. Just my thoughts. I really don’t know how it goes. I have live area psp bubble to iso of game. Works fine but I’m on Sony memory card. Which I’m just running out of space so I might switch over to my sd2vita adapter once I grab a big micro sd card.
Actually they´re really shortcuts, I´ll try to rebuild database *what I´m avoiding as I have lots of folders* I´ll try also to delete the bubble and reinstall later, and update the topic later if this works. Thanks, mate!

Last edited by MUDD_BR,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1