Bypassing 510EV's (PKHEX, CyberGadget..etc)

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by lvlann, Dec 27, 2014.

1. lvlann
    OP

lvlann Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2014
    United States
    I know it is impossible to trade or battle online with pokemon with more than 510EVs...i just need it for my second playthrough.

Basically I want primal/mega form pokemon like steelix, mewtwo-X, Kyurem Black, Primal Kyogre and Primal Rayquaza. with 6ivs and 252 evs in all stats..and i want to finish the game with just these 6 pokemon..just for the heck of it.

PKHEX allows me to change them all into their mega/primal forms BUT it wouldn't allow me to give them 252 ev's for all stats.

Is there a different program that can allow me to do that? (I'm on omega ruby)

If there isn't a separate program, can we edit pkhex via visual studios 2013 ultimate to get what i stated above? if so...can anyone please help me with it?

Margen67 likes this.
  2. lvlann
    OP

lvlann Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2014
    United States
    Found it

Just rename PKHeX to PKHaX... smh.. so easy n i spent like 2 days trying it find it online!! anyways... here you go for those who dont know. my little contribution to this community :)

EDIT: Renaming it turns on illegal mode where u can give your pokemon any ability you want....but it still doesnt let you keep 252 EV's in all stats..

Still looking for an answer.. :(

EDIT 2: smh
    well this is embarrassing..
    when u change your pkhex to pkhax..and go under stats... you will see a little check box saying hacked stats top left hand side... check that n u r good to go... smh

3. Lord M

Lord M GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 31, 2014
    Italy
    Yeah, PHeX (or better to say: PKHax) is amazing :D

4. PokeChampion

PokeChampion GBAtemp Fan

Apr 5, 2014
    United States
    Kaph Updated PKHeX to the newest version. So

5. aos10

aos10 look at me,shitposting about GW,i am so cool