Homebrew Browserhax 9.2 issues?

intelminer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm not sure if this is 100% in the right sub-forum for the issue I'm having, but

I went ahead and downgraded my O3DS to 9.2 using sysUpdater, however now I'm "stuck" for lack of a better term

For some reason every time I try to run Browserhax, it freezes for a few moments before the browser app simply exits. I've wiped the SD card multiple times to ensure I've got a "blank slate" for the Homebrew starter kit and 3DS to run off of. I've even gone as far as to format the 3DS's memory entirely!

Clearing the browser out entirely doesn't seem to have any effect either.

Has anyone else been hit by this issue after downgrading?

KratosAurion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same right here, no SD card access and no browserhacks. Probably going to re upgrade and try again with a new, less buggy downgrader.

fanty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Had the same problem. Fixed it by going to the options menu and then clicked on "Clear All Save Data".

Duskie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
On 9.2 you need to use sliderhax. You are using that? Also, did you restart after deleting the Save Data?
I kind of downgraded and do I have to install some other starter pack to make it work?

I had ironhax, menuhax and browserhax in 10.3 but after downgrading none of them work, hence ironfall doesn't even start up, it's stuck on the ''nintendo 3ds'' screen in a loop and I need to force reboot...

sliderhax doesn't work either (it brings me to the home menu even though I removed history and cookies) I decided to ask you since you seem to know the subject better than I do

Last edited by Duskie,

Duskie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Tried swapping to a different SD card entirely just for shits n' giggles, still no change
I hope someone will help us....
I wonder though did I really need to downgrade since there is a way to download free games on 10.3 too since FBI got unofficially updated to above 9.3 and really I don't care much about losing all my data and eshop games for rxmenu that currently doesn't even work...

//totally offtopic (sorry) but are you a furry?

Last edited by Duskie,

Leo2nardo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder though did I really need to downgrade since there is a way to download free games on 10.3 too since FBI got unofficially updated to above 9.3 and really I don't care much about losing all my data and eshop games for rxmenu that currently doesn't even work...

Hear to the rescue

Here to the rescue

Leo2nardo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made new thread explaining the problem

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Made new thread with solution called: 9.2 Browserhax Fix!!! O3DS. Look for it

Duskie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
cool me too :D

so I guess we're weirdos together (yay)

and back to the topic, I tried going to this site on my 3ds after downgrading: http://www.yls8.mtheall.com/sliderhax.php and I zoomed in to the slider till it was impossible to zoom in anymore and clicked the slider on the right side and quickly after tapping I pressed (a) and it worked, remember to clear all cookies and history before doing it... Hope it works for you

oh and of course remember to install the needed files for homebrew

Last edited by Duskie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence -