Bricked nintendo switch(?)

Retroarcade2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, i need help with my switch, i don't know what's happened lol.
I wanted to back-up game saves and so i used JKSV to save them. While the homebrew was saving this switch suddently stucked for many hours on the same screen. Neither buttons worked. So i rebooted the console through power button and switch got crazy. Now it boots but very very very slowly, it tooks around five minutes to arrive to the lock screen. Also the games are unplayable due to the "speed" of system.
Someone had my same issue? I wanted to save files before doing something but i don't know how to do that.
Sorry for my bad bad english and thanks in advance for the help

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, i need help with my switch, i don't know what's happened lol.
I wanted to back-up game saves and so i used JKSV to save them. While the homebrew was saving this switch suddently stucked for many hours on the same screen. Neither buttons worked. So i rebooted the console through power button and switch got crazy. Now it boots but very very very slowly, it tooks around five minutes to arrive to the lock screen. Also the games are unplayable due to the "speed" of system.
Someone had my same issue? I wanted to save files before doing something but i don't know how to do that.
Sorry for my bad bad english and thanks in advance for the help
How is your SD card formatted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k