Country
Youtube blocked at work.
ohnoes.gif

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
huh what are they saying? i don't understand? can someone transcribe this or write a summary.

because they are speaking a weird language. I only know 2 languages but this 1 is so foreign. I was born from a grocery store and they don't write alphabets there. they only use numbers to write their names like 54531. that's what I call my uncle 9000. you know how we use the internet? we go on youtube and watch nothing. every time when I get the chance to go outside I laugh. because I've been watching the sun for 2 seconds. and when I use a restroom I do jumping jacks. and when I take a break I use the sink. and when I use the sink I use the toilet. and when I use the toilet I use the frying pan. and when I use the frying pan I use a water bottle. and when I use a water bottle i use a bacon. and when I use a bacon I use a tv remote. and when I use a tv remote I read a book. and when I read a book I turn off the lights. and when I turn off the lights I turn on the lights. and when I turn on the lights I turn off the fan. and when I turn off the fan I turn off the heat. and when I turn off the heat I turn off the lights. and when I turn off the lights I close the door. and when I close the door I turn off my computer. and when I turn off my computer I turn on the tv. and when I turn on the tv I turn off the tv. and when I turn off the tv I turn on the tv. and when I turn on the tv I change the channel. and when I change the channel I go to gbatemp. and when I go to gbatemp I read the news. and when I read the news I read a thread. and when I read a thread I go to youtube. and when I go to youtube I nothing. every when I get the chance to laugh I go outside. when I go outside I jump. and when I jump I take a break. when I take a break I use the toilet. and when I use the toilet I flush the toilet. and when I flush the toilet I turn on the computer. and when I turn on the computer I go to sleep. and when I go to sleep I wake up. and when I wake up I eat food. and when i'm done eating food I watch tv. and when I watch tv I watch nothing. and when I watch nothing I turn the tv off. and when I turn the tv.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/l6ek7TmdGE8?si=k_qXsn8Finqhz70P +1