Hacking Brawl Trucha Signer Request

Volsfan91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y halo thar.

I don't have the means to test this but would really like to get in touch with someone who does.

I have been told that on the Japanese release of Smash Brothers, there are partitions containing trial Virtual Console games. As someone explained it to me, they believed that the trial games were each on their own partition with their own emulator and ROM files.

If the ROM's are really unencrypted and in a fairly standard format and this is really as simple as my friend told me, we should try injecting our own ROM's, running the installer for the Virtual Console game (as it was explained to me, you install them from within the game and you get new channels, but this may not be the case in actuality)

I think it's worth a try; if you get a minute, would you care to just look at the structure of teh disc and inspect the plausibility of this concept?

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
maybe you could put other roms into the brawl dvd, but you have to start them from the game itself and one more problem would be that the new roms cant be bigger then the old ones..

ProdigySim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y halo thar.

I don't have the means to test this but would really like to get in touch with someone who does.

I have been told that on the Japanese release of Smash Brothers, there are partitions containing trial Virtual Console games. As someone explained it to me, they believed that the trial games were each on their own partition with their own emulator and ROM files.

If the ROM's are really unencrypted and in a fairly standard format and this is really as simple as my friend told me, we should try injecting our own ROM's, running the installer for the Virtual Console game (as it was explained to me, you install them from within the game and you get new channels, but this may not be the case in actuality)

I think it's worth a try; if you get a minute, would you care to just look at the structure of teh disc and inspect the plausibility of this concept?
I looked through the partitions and couldn't see anything that looked like VC .wad files. They're either packed up or stored someplace we haven't figured out how to access yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill