BOTW rstb help!

tomx86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, I'm trying to change the size of "Msg_EUen.product.ssarc" in "ResourceSizeTable.product.srsizetable", but this happens
Bez tytułu.png

I did everything like in the tutorial, installed "python 3.7.0" and "rstb 1.2.2", so can someone please tell me what is wrong?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm trying to change the size of "Msg_EUen.product.ssarc" in "ResourceSizeTable.product.srsizetable", but this happens
View attachment 302627
I did everything like in the tutorial, installed "python 3.7.0" and "rstb 1.2.2", so can someone please tell me what is wrong?
No idea what this even does but here’s some thoughts based on some high level reading here: https://github.com/zeldamods/rstb

the rstbtool Syntax for a set resource size is:

rstbtool [--be] path/to/ResourceSizeTable.product.srsizetable set RESOURCE_NAME NEW_SIZE

do you in fact have all the component required for this command? It doesn’t look like it to me. Perhaps you could explain how you chose each argument you are passing?

Might want to try a get before you do a set just to make sure things work the way you think they do?

rstbtool [--be] path/to/ResourceSizeTable.product.srsizetable get RESOURCE_NAME

tomx86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No idea what this even does but here’s some thoughts based on some high level reading here: https://github.com/zeldamods/rstb

the rstbtool Syntax for a set resource size is:

rstbtool [--be] path/to/ResourceSizeTable.product.srsizetable set RESOURCE_NAME NEW_SIZE

do you in fact have all the component required for this command? It doesn’t look like it to me. Perhaps you could explain how you chose each argument you are passing?

Might want to try a get before you do a set just to make sure things work the way you think they do?

rstbtool [--be] path/to/ResourceSizeTable.product.srsizetable get RESOURCE_NAME
Thanks for the replay, I've been translating BOTW into polish, and I am forced to keep the Msg_EUen.product.ssarc file size to not get bigger then it is, because it makes the game to crush at start, so I found out that I can only change the size with rstbtool and I used this guide:

but its not working for me, and its not even working what you suggested:
1650018097266.png

1650018113892.png

I don't get it.

tomx86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
To all that tried to help me - Thank you very much.
I like to inform you that I found this wonderful tool:
https://github.com/NiceneNerd/Wild-Bits/
And finally edited the "ResourceSizeTable.product.srsizetable" with success:grog::
1.png

2.png

3.png

And the game stopped crashing, end of Thread, bye:D
And THANK YOU NiceneNerd for this tool!:bow::bow::bow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.