Hacking Question BOOT0 checksum mismatch

yacepi15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

I've made a clean NAND backup of my Switch including Boot0/Boot1 partitions and i'm going to restore it. Just in case, i've made another one of the console now, and the boot0 checksum is different.

- Both backups are from the same OS version.
- I NEVER did autoRCM.
- Boot1 is the same in both backups.

Is that normal that BOOT0 changed or one of the backups is corrupt?

Reactions: linuxaresisagaysob
D

Deleted User

This is also the case with me. hekate cannot restore the backups properly. Now you have to live with the fact that the AutoRCM can never be deactivated.

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure with a donor boot0 and your keys, you can get a proper recreation of your original boot0.
But don't ask me how lol

D

Deleted User

@Falo
you've successfully restored boot0. SX OS AutoRCM has damaged my boot0 forever. I can't uninstall the AutoRCM. Luckily I made a backup of boot0 and 1. However, I tried to restore boot0 with hekate. Nothing's working.

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Falo
you've successfully restored boot0. SX OS AutoRCM has damaged my boot0 forever. I can't uninstall the AutoRCM. Luckily I made a backup of boot0 and 1. However, I tried to restore boot0 with hekate. Nothing's working.

I used hekate to install AutoRCM and i can uninstall it without any problem.
But i never restored BOOT0, so maybe hekate can't fully restore it?

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think
I'm pretty sure with a donor boot0 and your keys, you can get a proper recreation of your original boot0.
But don't ask me how lol
This is true you can use someone else boot0/1 but you need your system partition which should be there is youvdid a full nand dump, but talk to someone who knows what they're saying.

D

Deleted User

I used hekate to install AutoRCM and i can uninstall it without any problem.
But i never restored BOOT0, so maybe hekate can't fully restore it?

I tried three times, but all my attempts failed. My switch now only boots into the RCM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: and my right eye is bloodshot from lack of sleep but damn. the full moon with the clouds is...