Hacking boot classic mode gateway issue

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i got a game today and i wanted to boot it but id have to either go classic mode or update i went classic. but the 3ds hangs when i try to boot classic mode. gateway mode loads perfectly so any help would be appreciated

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
so i got a game today and i wanted to boot it but id have to either go classic mode or update i went classic. but the 3ds hangs when i try to boot classic mode. gateway mode loads perfectly so any help would be appreciated

You need to have the red GW card inserted before pressing the button to boot Classic Mode. Once you're inside Classic Mode, you can change the cartridge to your game one.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yeah. i also did some tests. i then tried a newly formatted SD card and it worked then i tried updating emunand to 9.5 and it didnt work. id like to assume 9.5 or the latest gateway breaks classic mode

Doubt it. Other people would have complained about it much sooner if there was a problem like that.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can't help with why it's not loading for you, but it's definitely not broken with the latest Gateway launcher and emunand. I used it just a few days ago and it was fine.

Reactions: lemanuel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...