Bluetooth enabler for OG Switch?

Klavice Gavin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I know the OLED has a Bluetooth antenna for wireless Bluetooth keyboards and the like, but is there Homebrew for Mariko Switches to use Bluetooth keyboards? I have a V1 Switch with only Bluetooth audio enabled and I'd like to be able to use my Bluetooth keyboard to write letters and stuff in Animal Crossing. I do have a wireless keyboard but it's too bulky and I'd like to use my skinnier BT keyboard, so how would I go about using homebrew for that. I have no intentions of upgrading to an OLED especially with my Steam Deck on the way, but I'd just like an estimate of what I would do with a Bluetooth 4.0 dongle to enable the use of my Bluetooth keyboard. Now count how many times I've said Bluetooth in this thread.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
So I know the OLED has a Bluetooth antenna for wireless Bluetooth keyboards and the like
Source? That's completely new for me. The oled switch is technically the same like mariko and erista units.

And even if it would have a antenna for this, how do you want to connect it to the console?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)