Hacking Blue screen after NAND restore

gyuunie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was following this guide specifically on here called: edit ofw clean switch save data from nand backup restoring via fusee-gelee payloads

I did do some stupid things along the way, unfortunately. I edited the rawnand.bin I was supposed to keep safe. Nothing major, just one save file for one game. I did the restore, but ended up with a bright blue screen. I’m not entirely sure if I saved the new boot files or used and older set that I had (I know, I messed up big time). I do have an older set of boot files and prod.keys if that helps. I have only ever used this method and never loaded atmosphere or any cfw/ofw. Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need matching set in order for it to boot correctly, you can't use boot0/boot1 from a lower firmware with a higher firmware rawnand.

gyuunie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need matching set in order for it to boot correctly, you can't use boot0/boot1 from a lower firmware with a higher firmware rawnand.
Is there a way to check if I am using the matching/correct boot files? Or a way to get the ones for the firmware I am using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans