Homebrew Bloopair launcher can't load ( freezer load Button)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure what the problem is. it doesn't work with series x, but it should with xbone. maybe it doesn't work with xbone x?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason, my xbone controller wouldn't sync to my wii u. I don't know if that's because I synced a dual sense, and that removed the pairing. I had to fiddle with it a bit, but it did resync.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Microsoft sent out a firmware upgrade for Xbox One Bluetooth controllers about four months ago which transitioned them to using Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE). Bloopair currently (and maybe forever) only supports standard Bluetooth connections.

It is possible to downgrade the firmware on your Xbox One controllers to an older, standard Bluetooth version which will allow them to work with Bloopair. They will also still work with the Xbox One, they just won't be using BLE. If you change your mind at a later date, you can always update them to the current (BLE-based) firmware again.

Here is a guide (in English, sorry) on how to downgrade the firmware using your Xbox One: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...firmware/25f07169-3244-4fe0-838c-949951b7c109

Maybe you can find instructions in French by searching for the French equivalent of words like "downgrade", "rollback", "revert", "firmware", etc.

eprom32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please share their SD card image that has Bloopair working for them? I want to compare files with my SD card as I can't get Bloopair to pair with any controller that I have. I am running Tiramisu with auto boot enabled and Bloopair_v0.5.3. I have also tried Bloopair_v0.5.2. I have a Sony DualShock 4 Controller and a Nintendo Switch Online N64 Controller. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.