Blizzcon Delayed to 2013

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Gahars, Jan 25, 2012.

Jan 25, 2012

Blizzcon Delayed to 2013 by Gahars at 7:54 PM (437 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Gahars
    OP

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    Considering the vast amount of projects that Blizzard has publicly revealed, along with the possibility of some as-of-yet unannounced ones, I'm sure many people were looking forward to this year's Blizzcon for the chance to see more from the developer.

Well, I hate to disappoint you, but...

Source: Games Radar

I'm not sure if any of you are particularly interested, but they have said that the gaming competition they are organizing in Asia is still on track, though they have yet to give any specific dates or venues for it.

So what do you think? Are you glad that they are devoting more time to their games? Angry that they can't keep a schedule straight?

I don't play on the PC at all, so this about sums up my reaction.

2. Foxi4

Reporter Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip
    Poland
    Don't even remind me about StarCraft Ghost - I really wanted that game to see the light of day.

Blizzcon has been re-scheduled because people at Blizzard were too busy counting gil they amassed thanks to World of Warcraft to actually do some work.

3. DSGamer64

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    With Diablo III, StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm and World of WarCraft: Mists of Pandaria (rofl) all out before the end of this year, there was no reason to have a BlizzCon event this year. Which is understandable, but it just goes to show you how narrow their development focus is if they are only working on 3 games, all of which are almost completed yet they won't announce anything else that they are working on.