†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
I just Downloaded BlazBlue for PSP that says it Runs on GEN-D3 i wont say from where i downloaded but after Loading it it gives me a Error Code 80020148 and for some reason same thing happens with the Naruto Shippuden Accel 3.So if anyone has any ideas why let me know ok

Heres the BlazBlue Video

* Mod Snip*

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
The Game may require a patch for GEN D3, download a version that says it works on M33 then most likely it will work.
Have you changed your driver?

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Prowler485 said:
The Game may require a patch for GEN D3, download a version that says it works on M33 then most likely it will work.
Have you changed your driver?
Yes i tried All 4 M33 Driver,Sony,Normal and OE isofs nothing has Worked I even Turned off my CXMB,Remotejoy and CW Cheat plugins.

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok now i know whats been going on.I Applied a Fix for my PSP Sav cause some of the Came out Corrupted my Friend was Playing Blazblue after Updating to GEN too but after he Applied the Sav Fix he couldnt Play it the Sav fix is something call Lua Player

Anyways After Applying the M33 Patch on BlazBlue and Naruto Acell 3 im Able to play it

http://www.zshare.net/download/7300078862bc5469/

Thats the Fix for GEN-D3 sav i found it in Gamefaqs one day it says it Suppose to help with Corrupted saves on GEN apparently it has a Side Effects for Such games as in Naruto Accel 3 and BlazBlue

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
afaik, the save "fix" for D3 just swaps files from D2 to it making it that you cant play games that would need to be decrypted (unless you decrypt them yourself, D3 would normally do this)

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
afaik, the save "fix" for D3 just swaps files from D2 to it making it that you cant play games that would need to be decrypted (unless you decrypt them yourself, D3 would normally do this)
so is there anyway i could Fix this or am i Stuck like this?

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Princess Rozalin said:
luke_c said:
Everyone I know who done it had to re-flash

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
Princess Rozalin said:
luke_c said:
Hmmm thats a bit Dangerouse though i have no Pandora in case my PSP gets Bricked plus if i do it then wouldnt my Saves go back to being Corrupted?

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Princess Rozalin said:
luke_c said:
Princess Rozalin said:
luke_c said:
Hmmm thats a bit Dangerouse though i have no Pandora in case my PSP gets Bricked plus if i do it then wouldnt my Saves go back to being Corrupted?
Dunno, this is why you wait and let other people make sure everything else works before you go applying shit, and also if it works on M33 it certainly wouldn't need a patch to run on D3.
EDIT: There probably is a way to revert it without having to reflash it again but I haven't heard anything.

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
Princess Rozalin said:
luke_c said:
Princess Rozalin said:
luke_c said:
Dunno, this is why you wait and let other people make sure everything else works before you go applying shit, and also if it works on M33 it certainly wouldn't need a patch to run on D3.
EDIT: There probably is a way to revert it without having to reflash it again but I haven't heard anything.
well i did Research a bit on this but i wasnt aware this would Affect Gen D3 in Decrypting games with 6.00 Firm

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
first,
dont set gen to use "BOOT" instead of "EBOOT"
the boot file is sometimes bogus, and in my cso's i delete them.
biggrin.gif

second, stop bitching if you get the error message & fix it with UMDgen & Edecrypt.
some people are soo lazy!

Asch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've been able to make it run with gen-c (5.03 gen C full)

I have a psp brite with chickHen... dunno if this helps... but you shouldn't need to patch it, at least I think so... or at least my iso was already patched

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
steve-p said:
first,
dont set gen to use "BOOT" instead of "EBOOT"
the boot file is sometimes bogus, and in my cso's i delete them.
biggrin.gif

second, stop bitching if you get the error message & fix it with UMDgen & Edecrypt.
some people are soo lazy!
First im new to Hacking PSP ok so Understand that Second im not Bitching and you better Show Respect ok im not here to cause Trouble like i said im New to PSP Hacking so i posted here on GBAtemp to get help.

Anyways thank you evreyone ehos help me i already figure out the problem was from Lua and apparently the only way to fix it is a Re flash according to luke_c so....yeah.if you dont know what i mean check the first page of this Topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol