Hacking Question Black screen after sx os

kaorukensi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought the sx os since they release never have any problem. i used sameway to get in sx os everytime i restart the device: plug my dongle and my jig press power + volumn up. i dont use autorcm or anything (i dont mess with the sx options) I only use xci files. and once day i reset the switch do the same thing. bum after the sx os logo was black screen. i did force close the device by pressing power for 30 sec, i did format my sd. nothing better happen. i went to my sx os option i found its said that "no payloads found on my sd" idk if this is really my problem or not can anyone please help me. or if you are using sx os normally can you guys go in your sx os option and check if it said you have the payload there.

Attachments

• IMG_20191225_104356.jpg
    IMG_20191225_104356.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 356

icefox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prob corrupted sd. Reformatted and recopy the sx payload to the root. You didn’t even describe whether the payload file is in the sd or not.

Reactions: ELY_M

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try atmosphere. https://switch.hacked.us

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow this proved me that the company sucks. I am glad I chose atmosphere.
don't listen to this shill^ He's just salty because he's angry with one of the devs.

SX is FAR less buggy, has more features, and is far more user friendly. I just tried Atmosphere and it corrupted games, and now I can't run some homebrew, etc. It sucks big time and isn't user friendly at all. You'll find a lot of children on this site who have a hate boner for SX because of their childish bias.

Stick with SX. It's leagues better.

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Josshy0125 is sx shill.

eat this.

I just read @Josshy0125 posts and it look like he had his sd card on exfat. that why he lost his sword game and got his files corrupted!
I use fat32 on my sd cards and I have zero issues with my atmosphere. I have 3 switches on atmosphere and everything working great for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Can I hold it for a sec?