Gaming black ops declassified question?

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks im selling that piece of shit vita im so pissed thats the only reason i got it.... fuck black ops declassified

Lurker2

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks im selling that piece of shit vita im so pissed thats the only reason i got it.... fuck black ops declassified
The multiplayer is decent. It isn't the best but the Vita will hopefully get better games later. You will only get 170+ depending on your Vita bundle and if you trade it in at Gamestop you'll get even less.

You should hold onto it since it will get Killzone Mercenary later.

zachtheninja

Honorary Ninja
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The multiplayer is decent. It isn't the best but the Vita will hopefully get better games later. You will only get 170+ depending on your Vita bundle and if you trade it in at Gamestop you'll get even less.

You should hold onto it since it will get Killzone Mercenary later.
I Agree, Killzone Mercenary will be quite good if sony doesn't put too much emphasis on touchscreen minigames.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
(...) the Campaign is crappy, in both length and quality. (...)
As in all Call of Duty titles, really.

Let's face it - Call of Duty evolved into a competitive multiplayer title, the Single Player campaign serves the role of a "tutorial" on controls and isn't supposed to be lenghty - it's always just a short episode.

Lurker2

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As in all Call of Duty titles, really.

Let's face it - Call of Duty evolved into a competitive multiplayer title, the Single Player campaign serves the role of a "tutorial" on controls and isn't supposed to be lenghty - it's always just a short episode.
The campaign is hit and miss in CoD. Black Ops, WoW and some others had well done campaigns while others just failed. Sure they aren't the longest campaigns but this is extremely short in comparison. It isn't that enjoyable as well.

Reactions: Rasas

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A 1 hour single player in any game to boast single player as a feature is unacceptable. 1 hour of single player content on a handheld game is just outright terrible.

I mean if I want to be tethered to a WiFi connection to play CoD I may as well boot up my Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U/PC and play it there for all its glory.

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
A 1 hour single player in any game to boast single player as a feature is unacceptable. 1 hour of single player content on a handheld game is just outright terrible.

I mean if I want to be tethered to a WiFi connection to play CoD I may as well boot up my Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U/PC and play it there for all its glory.
This is exactly why Sony is failing with the PS vita,they need Unique games,I know they have some good ones like gravity rush and some others,but they need to keep in pace with Nintendo,3DS has been out for 2 years,but look at the Library of games it Evolved Instantaneously within the span of only 2 years,I think the Idea of the back touch panel is what made it a little confusing to understand,just the front touch screen would've been good,but Sony just had to push crap Idea's into the Console "Sigh" I hope my Ps vita doesn't go around laying in my room,just like my psp was for the first couple of years.

Reactions: Rasas

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exactly why Sony is failing with the PS vita,they need Unique games,I know they have some good ones like gravity rush and some others,but they need to keep in pace with Nintendo,3DS has been out for 2 years,but look at the Library of games it Evolved Instantaneously within the span of only 2 years,I think the Idea of the back touch panel is what made it a little confusing to understand,just the front touch screen would've been good,but Sony just had to push crap Idea's into the Console "Sigh" I hope my Ps vita doesn't go around laying in my room,just like my psp was for the first couple of years.

That's not anything like what I meant but, um, okay I guess?

Reactions: Deleted_171835
D

Deleted_171835

While back touch is pretty dumb in terms of gaming (although it works well in the internet browser), calling it the feature that made the Vita confusing to understand is a bit of a stretch. That's the least of its problems.

Reactions: Treeko

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While back touch is pretty dumb in terms of gaming (although it works well in the internet browser), calling it the feature that made the Vita confusing to understand is a bit of a stretch. That's the least of its problems.

The back touchpad is also pretty good with Facebook.

Otherwise yeah it's pretty dumb.

EDIT: Side note I haven't used the Vita since back touchpad support was on the web browser so yeah.

Reactions: Treeko

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Are you shitting me? 1 hour? Even 69p Android games offer more.

On another note the proper BO2 campaign is actually pretty decent this time around though still too short.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you shitting me? 1 hour? Even 69p Android games offer more.

On another note the proper BO2 campaign is actually pretty decent this time around though still too short.

Most reviews pegged its total single player content (not just campaign) at 45 mins to 1 hr. Only reason it can be considered "long" is that there's no checkpoints in the ten missions so you restart the entire mission every time you die.

There's like a Horde Mode type of thing but it's not even proper Zombies and apparently it's pretty shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.