Gaming Bit.Trip Saga Gameplay

RedJiggly

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've seen a video of it before, but I cannot seem to understand what the point of the game is. Am I correct that this is some kind of reaction/music game? Or am I completely wrong?

wiibob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RedJiggly said:
I've seen a video of it before, but I cannot seem to understand what the point of the game is. Am I correct that this is some kind of reaction/music game? Or am I completely wrong?
From what i understand, that's exactly what it is.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
RedJiggly said:
Yup. It's a different take on rythm games.

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
Reportedly, in the "Saga" pack there were supposed to be 4-5 Bit.Trip games, and this is just one of them. So far it seems the worst.

Inpression

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pachura said:
Reportedly, in the "Saga" pack there were supposed to be 4-5 Bit.Trip games, and this is just one of them. So far it seems the worst.

I doubt they'd call it Saga and only include one game.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feels Good Man said:
pachura said:

What makes you say that.

This does
Gaijin Games and publisher Aksys have revealed what those pseudo-cryptic Bit.Trip teasers were about: a retail collection of all six Bit.Trip games on 3DS, called Bit.Trip Saga.

Saga contains Bit.Trip Beat, Core, Void, Runner, Fate and Flux, all of which have been updated with 3D effects. Because staring at Bit.Trip Beat for 15 minutes didn't already effectively pull you into a trance state! The announcement offers no indication of how the motion-based controls in Beat will work, other than that they're "ultra-precise."

Source

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
Feels Good Man said:
pachura said:

What makes you say that.

This does
Gaijin Games and publisher Aksys have revealed what those pseudo-cryptic Bit.Trip teasers were about: a retail collection of all six Bit.Trip games on 3DS, called Bit.Trip Saga.

Saga contains Bit.Trip Beat, Core, Void, Runner, Fate and Flux, all of which have been updated with 3D effects. Because staring at Bit.Trip Beat for 15 minutes didn't already effectively pull you into a trance state! The announcement offers no indication of how the motion-based controls in Beat will work, other than that they're "ultra-precise."

Source

No, I meant what makes you say it's the worst.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1