Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.coastalwebinnovations.com
XP
Country
United States
Howdy folks,

I've currently got a 4GB Scandisc SD card that works great; but it's getting filled up rather quickly and l was wondering what the biggest SD card that can be used for wii homebrew? - Also can we use SDHC cards now ... l thought l read somewhere awhile back that SDHC were working.

Thanks!

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
jspicher said:
Howdy folks,

I've currently got a 4GB Scandisc SD card that works great; but it's getting filled up rather quickly and l was wondering what the biggest SD card that can be used for wii homebrew? - Also can we use SDHC cards now ... l thought l read somewhere awhile back that SDHC were working.

Thanks!

dude, a 4gb IS hdsc so if you got that working on wii than yes sdhc does work

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya there are some 4gb that weren't sdhc so he probably has one of those but ya wii can support sdhc but only on homebrew channel.

jspicher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.coastalwebinnovations.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone ...

So when you guys say:
> sdhc but only on homebrew channel

Does that mean that l wouldn't be able to use the SDHC card to install the TP Hack, but once l had HBC installed it (the SDHC) would work fine? -- Also what about custom channels such as my emulator channels that I have installed from WADS would they be able to read the ROMS from an SDHC card?

Twiggy12 I'm not sure what you mean by an "hdsc" l've never heard of anything like that. Assuming you mean SDHC -- then no you're wrong not all 4GB flash cards are SDHC. It's just a regular SD card (not SDHC) that l'm using...
Here's what l'm currently using: http://www.amazon.com/Transcend-4GB-SD-Car...2037&sr=1-3

Regards,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4