• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    does the sd2vita need any special formatting on the sd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    or no
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I had an SD2Vita, not the internal PSVSD which requires taking the console apart.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    skill issue
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Formatting and then download the SD2Vita plugin and that's it.
    SD2Vita needs special formatting
    +1
    also requires the injection of a small file into the SD but it's relatively simply these days
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    il figure it out when I get to it
    I believe VitaDeploy is a AIO app to hack it
    +1
    not 100% certain
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I see. I sold my Vita years ago since I enjoy my PSP much better overall, been a while since I delved into this stuff.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, VitaDeploy has just about everything you need in one toolbox. Supports the SD2Vita as well, too, and includes a file manager for exploring the contents.
  • DexterYeen @ DexterYeen:
    i wish my psp would allow me to use more than 50% of my battery
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    il do everything I can to get my mom on my side to let me use my money
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    >:#
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    >:3
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    pe class time raaa
  • DexterYeen @ DexterYeen:
    helo new person i dont think I've met be4
    Sup skel
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The ice cream machine wasn't broken today but might as well be $11 for a chicken big Mac and watered down shake
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Mcdonald's ice cream machines have always been broken due to them using machines from the 2000's. Never gotten repairs ever.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's because they contract with certain vendors for repair or they're in cleaning mode and they just say it's broken
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No it's because they contract with certain vendors for repair or they're in cleaning mode and...