Discussion Best setup with EmuNAND installed?

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by lovebirdlover, Jun 28, 2019.

1. lovebirdlover
    OP

lovebirdlover Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2018
    United States
    Ca
    My plan is have wifi only on sysNAND so when i boot up itll just have connection there.
    EmuNAND will have no internet connections and have my homebrew, tinfoil, etc installed there.

Is there any other procautions i should have on my device now?

2. Cerulis

Cerulis Member

Newcomer
    Oct 22, 2018
    Brazil
    I would say Incognito, 90DNS etc. But if you don't plan on connecting to the internet whatsoever on emuNAND (not even to your local network to use FTP/local play), then not really.
    Nothing you put on emuNAND can "leak" over to sysNAND, so just remember to make backups. PLEASE make backups.

lovebirdlover likes this.
  3. lovebirdlover
    OP

lovebirdlover Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2018
    United States
    Ca
    Id assume this would be in emuNAND right? but im not connecting to the internet whatsoever in emu. the only "connection" id have is my bluetooth to use the controllers really.

SysNAND would just be for fortnite tbh lol.

Backups of what exactly? I have my clean nand already if that was what you are referring to

4. Cerulis

Cerulis Member

Newcomer
    Oct 22, 2018
    Brazil
    Yeah, Incognito etc is on emuNAND. It's an .nro program that gets your prodinfo. I only recommend it just in case you ever want to use FTP etc.
    Regarding the backups, both your sysNAND and emuNAND whenever you plan on updating etc.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted