Best payload forwader for an RCM Loader?

QuickWick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As title says, whats the best payload forwarder to put into my RCMLoader?

Is there any homebrew tool to change between payloads on my Switch to use in conjunction with the payload forwarder?

Last edited by QuickWick,

QuickWick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant go wrong with hekate, so many features
No sir this is not what I was referring too. This is a payload, not a payload forwarder.

Basically, a payload forwarder is a payload.bin I would load up on my RMC Loader and it would then point to and boot the hekate payload off of my SD Card.

This means you would never have to change out the payload.bin on your RCM Loader leaving it alone forever. Then on the switch you can have tegra, hekate, fuse, and an assortment of payloads to boot off of straight from your SD Card.

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
No sir this is not what I was referring too. This is a payload, not a payload forwarder.

Basically, a payload forwarder is a payload.bin I would load up on my RMC Loader and it would then point to and boot the hekate payload off of my SD Card.

This means you would never have to change out the payload.bin on your RCM Loader leaving it alone forever. Then on the switch you can have tegra, hekate, fuse, and an assortment of payloads to boot off of straight from your SD Card.
That is exactly what Hekate is, mate. It's just that with time, Hekate too needs to be updated. The other alternative would be ArgonNX, but it hasn't been updated in forever and was/is quite unstable at times. You could use the fork, ArgonNX-SE, but that one basically suffers the same fate as its parent project.

Go with Hekate, plenty of features, you can customize it, and only rarely need to update it for major Atmosphere revisions.

PS: Mate, this ain't India, you don't need to refer to everyone as "sir" 😂
And yes, this is what you were referring to basically.

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hekate points to update.bin in your sd card, so you can put it in your rcm loader and never needs to be updated, only sd files need that.

Reactions: zxr750j

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay