best memory for running atmosphere

johnny6668

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a samsung 256gb but seems to freeze at times and cause corruption too. i had another sd card last year and never had this problem untill i upgraded to samsung 256gb

Whats the best and difference between theses i heard sandisk is way to go.

Sandisk ImageMate Plus UHS-1 130mb
Sandisk Card for Nintendo Switch packaging 100mb read
Sandisk Extreme PRo UHS-I 170mb
Sandisk ultra plus uhs-1 130mb

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya i know fat32 is the way but always gets corruption error after few hours of play or being idle for awhile
Fat32 does not corrupt. If anything is corrupting on fat32 it's your sd card.

Did it test it when you first got it to verify it's authenticity and actual storage?

Lastly, you want to format it to fat32 with 64k cluster size. When you get a new card.

I have a SanDisk with no issues. Other use Samsung with no issues. Whatever you choose, as soon as you get it check it for authenticity (Samsung) and then test with h2testw to make sure the actual flash memory is good.

johnny6668

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should test the card.
You should test the card.
okay tested with no errors so maybe format fat32 w 64kb cluster
Post automatically merged:

Fat32 does not corrupt. If anything is corrupting on fat32 it's your sd card.

Did it test it when you first got it to verify it's authenticity and actual storage?

Lastly, you want to format it to fat32 with 64k cluster size. When you get a new card.

I have a SanDisk with no issues. Other use Samsung with no issues. Whatever you choose, as soon as you get it check it for authenticity (Samsung) and then test with h2testw to make sure the actual flash memory is good.
tested with h2testw no errors or issues will try to format fat32 w 64k cluster thanks

Last edited by johnny6668,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1