Hacking Best Henkaku Guide?

D

Deleted-379826

hmmm, when you install a vpk file, do you need to be on "HENkaku mode" (i just made that up) to play it?
Yep. The good thing though is after installing henkaku. You just open up your browser and it's automatic. Takes about ten seconds AND auto exits browser. So just a quick thing you must add to your routine!

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. The good thing though is after installing henkaku. You just open up your browser and it's automatic. Takes about ten seconds AND auto exits browser. So just a quick thing you must add to your routine!
wait, what if you have no wifi?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

unless you're telling me you only need wifi to install HENkaku the first time and after that, you can install it over and over again without wifi

Last edited by Pokem,
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wait, what if you have no wifi?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

unless you're telling me you only need wifi to install HENkaku the first time and after that, you can install it over and over again without wifi
You can then use the offline installer. Which runs Henkaku via the email app.

Reactions: Pokem

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
There was also an apk floating around for android that hosted the base henkaku files on your android phone. Came in real handy last week when my internet went out and i didn't have the offline installer installed due to a restore. Just turned my router on (still no internet at that point), connected my phone to the router via wifi and the vita, then just launched the app on my phone and directed my vita browser to the ip displayed on my phone. Worked like a charm :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.