Gaming Best fire emblem to start with

majoru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hey guys , what fire emblem should i play first ? i've got all the consoles it doesn't have to be for the 3ds

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Play the ones that don't have you permenatly lose units when they die, that is the easy mode. :P

I dunno all the games that have this feature but i think the Awakening and Fates games are the only two as fas as i know. I honestly don't play this game as hard core fan does, back in my day we had SHINING FORCE Back when the creators wasn't making Mario tennis and golf games... or golden sun. There was shining force and Tactics ogre and Final fantasy tactics. :D

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try shadow dragon on the ds, its technically the first game of the series however it has some different mechanics than recent entries. For recent titles play awakening its fun and challenging and you dont really need any prior knowledge of the game. I would also recommend fates but i believe it is a bit more difficult on beginners, well at least conquest is.

Last edited by keven3477,
Reactions: majoru

Clab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If it's something to play as a one off, then Awakening and Fates are very good.
If this is a series you're interested in properly getting into, then I'd recommend starting around 7. This way you'd appreciate the new changes each game brings, rather than feeling like each game you play has less and less by going in reverse order.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
one friend recommended me the GBA or GC and Wii ones, he told that these are the best because have more of the series on then, while the 3DS ones can give you a wrong image of the series

I haven't really finished one yet (I wa splaying fuuin no tsurugi in my cellphone but it broke and I lost the save etc ) so I don't have mch to say, but I was enjoying XD

majoru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Thank you guys for the recommendations , I think i'll start with the first gba game then try the awakening
and if i really like the game , i'll play the rest of the series too

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you guys for the recommendations , I think i'll start with the first gba game then try the awakening
and if i really like the game , i'll play the rest of the series too
my friend recomment to play first the second gba game and then the first (Roy's one, not released in english XD) because the storyline but it's opitional

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Fates and Awakening. Both feature easy mode and have pretty cool stories:')

Personally I went for awakening first though, out of the two.

Last edited by vinstage,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs