Hardware battery drain in sleep mode (again)?

naddel81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi at all,

I am using atmosphere 0.8.2 and the kosmos pack and I noticed my switch drains about 10% per day even without using it (flight mode on, games closed). is that a bug? what can I do about it? it is a new switch that has barely been used for more than 20 hours.

best wishes.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if you keep your phone in sleep mode all day, its still going to lose battery because sleep mode counts as the device being on but just the bare minimum. It would be weird if it didn't drain battery.

KitschySwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch loses ~15% over an hour, still in sleep mode. I pick it up and it's warm, like I've been playing it, but it's in flight mode and none of the games are opened. I really don't think that's normal.

lPitFall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My switch loses ~15% over an hour, still in sleep mode. I pick it up and it's warm, like I've been playing it, but it's in flight mode and none of the games are opened. I really don't think that's normal.
Mine is doing the same, I went to sleep with 70% of battery, now I have 16%, whenever I get my switch from the dock, it is pretty warm, like it was processing stuff in sleep mode.
Did you figure it out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.