Gaming Basic Info on downloading games for PSP?

Causton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, my cousin wants to download some psp games and already has some on some discs. However, he got the discs with the PSP when he got it and he wants some new games. I have winrar and I know a couple of websites with psp games on. The websites I am using use no torrents so that eliminates that hassle for me, one of the websites I use say that it's a split archive on every game. So what do I do? Are there any websites that just let me download the ISO file with the full game? (I'm not requesting the link to the website, could you just give me a hint on what word or words to type in on google?)

Thank you for any help, it is much appreciated!

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Basic Info -

If he wants some new games tell him to buy them. Condoning piracy just because he's too cheap to buy the games is wrong, and if he's not smart enough to work that out out on his own, then he shouldn't have bought the PSP in the first place. PSP games are cheap enough now on the highstreet and ebay, and the lack of consumer PSP software support is why we've ended up with the Go. Follow issy's good example and spend some money on the games you want to play. Both CEX and Play are great resources for cheap games.

Edit - Here you go follow this example.

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Causton said:
Ok, my cousin wants to download some psp games and already has some on some discs. However, he got the discs with the PSP when he got it and he wants some new games. I have winrar and I know a couple of websites with psp games on. The websites I am using use no torrents so that eliminates that hassle for me, one of the websites I use say that it's a split archive on every game. So what do I do? Are there any websites that just let me download the ISO file with the full game? (I'm not requesting the link to the website, could you just give me a hint on what word or words to type in on google?)

Thank you for any help, it is much appreciated!
all u neeed is common sense when it comes to this stuff
and for the unrar part just highlight all then extract to whatever

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Oi! Don't condone ignorance and piracy! Why do you think the PSP is in the mess it's wound up in now? No-one's BUYING the games!

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dry.gif

The reason they don't make any more good games is because they don't want to waste the money and their time making one. Just look at the other developers for Wii. They're going to come out with New Super Mario Bros Wii, and Super Mario Galaxy 2, AND The Conduit. And Nintendo knows about pirating, but they still make the games. Explain that?

Telling someone to buy the game is obviously not going to work, you know that right? It's like telling someone to steal a car at a guarded area. Their not going to do it, nor listen to it. Just give up.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
If you don't know how to do it without having to ask an internet forum, then you shouldn't be doing it at all.

Sick of all the goddamn piracy nublets who don't know how to do common shit, I mean really is it so hard to go out of your way to try and do something on your own for once?

QUOTE said:
the websites I use say that it's a split archive on every game. So what do I do? Are there any websites that just let me download the ISO file with the full game?

Gee, I don't know. Try downloading all the split archives for a single game and then extract them as one? No, really. Figure it out on your own.

God damn it, why did piracy have to become so common.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
firstly you MUST get Crisis Core and God of War and second you should always have them as .cso so u can have way more games on ur memory stick

halljames

Trophies
Website
www.hallstudios.co.uk
XP
Country
Newbie guide to downloading PSP games.

1. Upgrade your PSP to the latest firmware using Network Update
2. Go to the Playstation Network Store option on the PSP's menu.
3. Browse to which game you want
4. Add To shopping cart
5. Enter Credit Card details
6. Download Game
7. Play new game safe and sound in the knowldege that you have helped prolong the life of the PSP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?