Hacking BannerBomb is dead?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFD @ the first poster. I'D NEVER TAKE TIPS FROM ANYONE HERE YET I MADE A THREAD ASKING FOR HELP XOMNG

Also, neither Wiimpersonator nor Wiimposter seem to show any update from September.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Skarface05 said:
Yes - there is an update - people have already been updating there wii's. If there was no update available it wouldn't let you update - would it?

With regards to bannerbomb tho - a couple of others have now tried it and it appears to still work for them.

It would if you had downgraded IOS which many on this site have for some stupid reason (downgraded IOS = teh epic fail)

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
FenrirWolf said:
XFD @ the first poster. I'D NEVER TAKE TIPS FROM ANYONE HERE YET I MADE A THREAD ASKING FOR HELP XOMNG
are you all fucking stupid, i did not ask for help, you stupid fags, if i need help i wouldnt ask on here. 14 year olds all giving each other bad advice? yea your all good, most of you cant even seem to read that i wasnt even asking for help, it was a statement, you all seem to not know your english so well as to what is help and what is statement. i come on here and see 100000 threads about "i uninstalled everything and now i brick help" if you have to post anything like that or anything around the topic of brick 9/10 times its because your an idiot. why does everyone always call this play gbafail anyway?, not a hard question, btw that was a retorical question for you fools thinking i just asked for help.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
FenrirWolf said:
*removed by staff*
leocom2.jpg

Reboot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You made a statement, then when people made very simple and good suggestions to try, you just bitch and say 'do you know who I am'

You wonder why you got the responses you did.

Ever think to backup your claims? Answer some of the simple steps people suggested? How bout that non existant update that no one else knows anything about but you huh?

Get lost jerk

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
biggrin.gif

A mod may close this topic. (Else I HAVE to re post my cats. :') )
We aren't serious anymore.

We all know from the first post already. (Else read the second post.)
That this was a joke.

Second of all,
that this was as fun as lol cats.

And that this topic is the proof of GBATemp's Drama queen forums and members.
tongue.gif

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your sad if you think this is a non existent update - go to wii settings and try and update - you have nothing 2 lose if your correct.

And a number of people have already updated, myself included.

None of us had a msg - we tried to update because we were told of the update by someone else, we tried and it updated. If you then go back to wii settings and try and update - it will advise you no update is available.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"BannerBomb is dead?, hmm maybe so (image inside) "

"Making a statement"??? with a ? in the subject not to mention the word "maybe".

UHHH, Yeah. Your statement was real informative and you got the "help" you needed didn't you as it states in your second post, BOOMSHAKALAKA, or whatever.

Apparently you were looking for help and didn't know it ???

HA... HA.... What an idiot.
laugh.gif

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd do the update, but last time I tried I'd get some weird network error thing. I just don't get why it's not shown up in Wiimposter/Wiimpersonator. If I'm not mistaken the June 29 log was for when 4.1 was introduced.

YellowYoYos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I find this thread quite funny.

"Do you know who I am" LOL yeah man your the guy who beta tested the first back up loader and is an op in #cIOS.... oh and the guy who who must not of been able to read the whole readme of bannerbomb.

Also you seem to hate this site so much, but not enough to make silly topics, and then flame the people that answer you.

Sorry, left your medal at work...... You'll have to wait. Try not to get to upset now

And just a thought- Dont you think if bannerbomb stopped working in 4.1, something like that would have made news the first few days of the update being released. Not weeks and weeks later.

Omega Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys seriously are "special". Look at all these little GBAtards helping each other fight a battle they've already lost. Get a life dudes. It would have probably taken you guys weeks to figure out there's a new system menu out. After telling all of your noobs that _they_ are doing it wrong, and flaming eachother some more, while you tards yourself are wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!