Hacking Bad customer support

Status
Not open for further replies.

da1e85

OP
Trophies
XP
I ordered a sky3ds card yet after 3 days the order status hasn't changed and having sent an email to both the reseller and the sky3ds official email I haven't heard anything from either I'm now thinking maybe I should have gone with gateway

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
From an official reseller? Does it ship from the UK? Some stores might be a co.uk but actually ship from China.
Maybe you are being a bit impatient, i ordered a Gateway 6 days ago and didn't arrive yet too and it ships from the EU, priority air mail normally takes 5 to 10 days.

Reactions: Margen67

da1e85

OP
Trophies
XP
It's gamemaniaz.com it's on their website and it still says payment awaiting verification which is a load of crap because the money is out of my account

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's gamemaniaz.com it's on their website and it still says payment awaiting verification which is a load of crap because the money is out of my account

Probably out of stock, but they don't want to admit it, because they will lose money.

da1e85

OP
Trophies
XP
Well they will lose money cos if I don't hear from them today I'm gonna initiate a charge back to my account

fujisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
if its bank transfer from your account, then it will take 1-2 workdays till they have/see the money on their account. it was the same for me... took some days till they got the money ^^
the website even looks almost the same, where I have ordered my flashcard xD

da1e85

OP
Trophies
XP
Mine has just said awaiting global bill verification for the past 3 days and it's via credit card

fujisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
That is very strange... I just read the jibberish they are writing about payment... It seems they are more comfort with bank transfer. Dunno why... What I know is, that their real HQ is somehwere in China and they have one or maybe more bank accounts in europe. I've transferd my money to somewhere in north europe... finland or something like this xD and the receiver is someone with a chinese name.
maybe there is a big difference for them, if you pay with creditcard instead with bank transfer. so maybe they have trouble receiving the money correctly on their account. better go to your bank and ask what happened to the transfer. if more days has passed and your reseller or sky3ds didnt answer you, then you should reclaim your money... (from the bank of course. they will revert the transfer)
I got mine from spielite.de they have one more similar spielite.com
both email and contacts the same, but different prices and you cant use the same user-login on the other website. you have to register again for the other one... very suspicous...

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sky3DS is currently going a few days delay while they get their latest unlimited games versions out to distributors. It could just be that your distributor is waiting to receive their latest stock.

Either way you should email gamemaniaz to find out the state of your order instead of posting in this forum.

NoSmokingBandit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The scene these days makes me so sad.

The new cards were announced/released yesterday. If you can't wait a few god damn days for them to receive their inventory then you need to get a life. Or at least email them and ask why there is a delay so they can tell you that suppliers have yet ot master the art of teleportation and you'll need to just exercise a modicum of patience.

"But I want it NOW!" *stomps feet and walks away*

da1e85

OP
Trophies
XP
Sky3DS is currently going a few days delay while they get their latest unlimited games versions out to distributors. It could just be that your distributor is waiting to receive their latest stock.

Either way you should email gamemaniaz to find out the state of your order instead of posting in this forum.
I emailed them and have had no reply so that's why I'm posting in this forum to warn people

Swizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I emailed them and have had no reply so that's why I'm posting in this forum to warn people

You're posting to speculate and join on the anti-sky3ds bandwagon. Have you never had to wait more than 3 days for a packet? It's not uncommon to last longer, and in the worst case you can always call your bank to get the money back.

D

Deleted-355425

They will be waiting for the delivery of the new blue button cards.. Just wait longer. Why didn't you order from a UK supplier?

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I ordered a sky3ds card yet after 3 days the order status hasn't changed and having sent an email to both the reseller and the sky3ds official email I haven't heard anything from either I'm now thinking maybe I should have gone with gateway

What are u talking about?

It isn't Sky's fault, if the damn shop is slow. You know the difference between the people behind Sky and the gamemaniaz.com shop, right?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
3 days is nothing in Chinese-reseller time.

Sending a mail to the official Sky3DS team is also pointless since once the cards are shipped to resellers it's out of their hands and not their responsibility any more.

Don't worry about the "payment awaiting verification" (yet), your status is updated manually and someone has to come around to checking their accounts, approving your shipment and updating your status, and if they're swamped with orders it could take time.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sorry for hijacking this thread but is it possible that at least a few of those resellers even though they are for specific Country's are actually from Chinese seller ?

I wrote a mail to one of the resellers for Germany and got a weird "answer" with real bad German ...

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
sorry for hijacking this thread but is it possible that at least a few of those resellers even though they are for specific Country's are actually from Chinese seller ?

I wrote a mail to one of the resellers for Germany and got a weird "answer" with real bad German ...

It's like call centres. Most of the time it's based in China but has a different country's website ending.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've ordered me 1 at oz3ds.com. When ordering the website's displayed the old one (red button) then they've announced the blue button card on 10-Dec, my order's shipped the same day so I've emailed them and they've just told me that I'll definitely get the blue button card. Such a cool support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
    S @ salazarcosplay: does update 19 really block it