Hacking Backup WUP installed GameCube game saves?

Gheorughuirg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically what I'm trying to figure out is what programs there are (if any) specifically for backing up saves of gamecube injects installed on the wii u menu with WUP Installer. Going to the vWii homebrew menu and opening up GCMM brings up nothing on USB or SD. If there aren't any existing programs, are there any ways for me to back up the saves myself?

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
don't cube game saves go in a folder named saves on the sd card?
yes they do, as .raw files if I'm not mistaken (which you can import into a blank memory card using Dolphins' memory card manager, if you need the saves to be usable with other applications.)

EDIT: I just double-checked, ngc saves are saved into sd:/saves as TITLEID.raw (i.e. GGEP.raw GFEP.raw etc.)

Last edited by Quincy,
Reactions: flowlapache

Gheorughuirg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes they do, as .raw files if I'm not mistaken (which you can import into a blank memory card using Dolphins' memory card manager, if you need the saves to be usable with other applications.)

EDIT: I just double-checked, ngc saves are saved into sd:/saves as TITLEID.raw (i.e. GGEP.raw GFEP.raw etc.)
Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn