AgentSkyblueM7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, two more things:

1. I'm getting the "This App can't run on your PC" message with no definitive answer to fix it. This might be the last huge obstacle I need to get over.

2. Even though my console is banned, how do I properly transfer data onto a new one without getting it banned as well? When I get a new one, I plan to leave it alone and not try to hack it.
Hy-phen-a-tion

AgentSkyblueM7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, I still need help with the first, and I heard somewhere about starting Splatoon 2 from scratch, even if the save isn’t hacked. So I’m worried the same might apply for Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your issue is you're not waiting long enough for the joiner to finish. This was happening to me and I refreshed the window a couple times and noticed the size increasing. So run the joiner script again and wait until it finishes and you have a rawnand.bin of 29.1 GB.
That wont help the OP if he/she is trying to restore a firmware older than the current firmware. Fuse problems

AgentSkyblueM7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, two more things:

1. I'm getting the "This App can't run on your PC" message with no definitive answer to fix it. This might be the last huge obstacle I need to get over.

2. Even though my console is banned, how do I properly transfer data onto a new one without getting it banned as well? When I get a new one, I plan to leave it alone and not try to hack it.
Hy-phen-a-tion

Seriously, I still need help with the first, and I heard somewhere about starting Splatoon 2 from scratch, even if the save isn’t hacked. So I’m worried the same might apply for Smash Bros. Ultimate.

These are the real concerns I have at the moment. I feel like I’m this close to getting my Switch back to normal, and then I just need to get things ready for when I transfer data to a new one. Though after looking on eBay, it’s gonna be a little tough to find just the system for a price that feels like I’m also paying for a dock or Joy-Cons that it clearly doesn’t come with.

AgentSkyblueM7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m sorry to bump, but it seems like this thread keeps getting overshadowed by others before anyone can look at it. I’m just still stuck with the current problems mentioned above. The good news is that I managed to get a new Switch off eBay, so now I just need to fix my current one.

AgentSkyblueM7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gave the original post an update in case nobody feels like reading the whole thread. This post is just to let people know it’s updated.

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I gave the original post an update in case nobody feels like reading the whole thread. This post is just to let people know it’s updated.
Just reading your update.
You need to hack your new one to transfer the saves. Hacking of any kind can lead to bans so if you want to be 100% sure of no bans you will need to start thoes games again from the start

AgentSkyblueM7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I’ll just figure out how to properly work around that later. What need help with right now is getting the “This app cannot run on your PC” message when I try to enter the command on ChoiDujour.

AgentSkyblueM7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it true that bumping's not allowed? I'm just still stuck on ChoiDujour giving me the "This app cannot run on your PC" message, and no one's been replying. Probably because this thread keeps getting overshadowed by over 20 other ones.

Last edited by AgentSkyblueM7,

AgentSkyblueM7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think someone else has the same problem as me, and I'd like to help them out. (https://gbatemp.net/threads/trying-to-extract-saves-after-crash.533597/) That "This app cannot run on your PC" message is keeping me from running ChoiDujour properly, and I figured if someone finally answered this, it'd might help the other person as well. I don't want their thread to end up like mine and be constantly overshadowed by newer threads or posts, which is stopping us from fixing our Switches.
Hy-phen-a-tion

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER