theauth0r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys, I've had a search and have been unable to find a solution for this..Sorry if I’ve missed it
wacko.gif

I have HBC & Twilight Hack installed on my PAL Wii (Im running the latest 002fixGammaLoader), and seem to be having a small problem with the loaders.
Whenever I run a game from the backup Launcher from the main screen, the game loads but all I get is the audio and no video.
If i go into the HBC channel and load the backup launcher the games load correctly without any problems
unsure.gif

I've tried Backup_Loader_ZELDA-BKUP.wad and Wiiish-BKUP.wad and have the same problem with both.

I've tested the exact same setup on my sister’s wii and it works without any problems... the only difference in setups is that I’m using a HD Component Cable on my LCD tv.

Has anyone else had similar problems?

scooochie4

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
student.dcu.ie
XP
Country
Its possible that the loader channel you have on your main screen has some sort of "force pal" option or something like that. You can get specific loader channels that "force NTSC" etc. Try a different one of those maybe?

theauth0r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a PAL console and am only using PAL games, I wouldnt have thought that forcing NTSC would make a difference? I'll give it a go, and also try using the standard cables that come with the console to rule out my HD cable.

It's not too much of an issue to go into the HBC to run the backup launcher from there.. I was just wondering if anyone else had had similar issues
biggrin.gif

Thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots