bones101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys i need a bit of help here i just got a new black wii for xmas and im trying to get the thing to play backups.

I have firmware version 4.1e and have managed to get homebrew channel up and running and made a backup of my nand, but now ive come to the backup launcher and im confused

I load the cios everything installs ok but at the end on the very bottom it says loader returned 1 then i installed the backup launcher 0.3 gamma and when i put a disc in i get read error 324 no cios.

Ive searcherd all over and everywere i llok im seeing downgrade this downgrade that install this and that and now i have no idea what i need todo can sum1 explain what i need todo or give me a link to a detailed guide. ps i dont wana brick the thing.

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Gamma is out of date. Get NeoGamma (R7 or R8 beta) and cIOS rev14 (download link).
wink.gif

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install cIOS38 rev14.
Install Neogamma R8 beta15 as a channel (wad) or luanch from HBC.
If your trying to launch from disc, you may have the D3-2 chipset which wont play backup discs at ALL.
If so, you'll need a external HD / USB stick to play games from.
Also USB loader GX or Neogamma to launch from USB drive.
Also, you'll need WBFS Manager to format and put the games onto your USB drives.

Sorry, was late posting on the 2 links above me..............

DVS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your new Wii probably has the new d3-2 dvd drive and will only read original Wii disc's and nothing else. Best option is to use a Usb loader.

I like your avatar, ddetkowski. Alizee is one sexy lady.

bones101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok well i downloaded the cios38 rev14 and neogamma r7 put them onto my sd card went to homebrew run cios38 then it asks me what cios i want to install so i just used 38 then when i ran neogamma it came up with a ,essage sayin i had no cios249 installed. what do i do or do i need todo the usbloader

ok was just looking at the read me for cios38 rev14 installer and its talking about a .wad file but there was no .wad file in the download just a .dol file and that i should use the network install can u tell me what cios i should install to i was just guessing that it goes to 38 is that correct.

ok just tried doing the network install and i get everything downloaded then i get error 2011 at the end.

sniperz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
bones101 said:
can anyone help me at all DVS can you help as ur still here the others have gone offline.

You may need the CIOS38 rev14,Specifically:http://filetrip.net/f5958-cIOS--installer-38r14.html
and if you won't have the IOS38.wad what the installer needed,this will help you:http://filetrip.net/f5403-NUS-Downloader-v1-1a.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm not a flour expert I just snort it