Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
- simpsons (works with gamma)
- Scarface (works with gamma)
- Sonic and the secret rings (works with gamma)
- de blob (works with gamma)
- S.vs.R 08/09 (works with gamma)
- cod3 (doesn't work with gamma in the state I have it)

ebdynasty

Trophies
XP
Country
Until tommorow
biggrin.gif

Cmurda187

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me say that all this begging and nagging for the gamma loader is utterly nerve racking. Like others have said It will be released when it will be released. We all must exercise a little patience and restrain. And by the looks of the new vid this launcher is gonna be the s**t. I myself can't wait but what other choice do we all have. At least Wiigator and Wanin released the beta version for us to play with until gamma is finished. They really didn't have to do that.

Alright had to geet that off my chest: Big thanks to Wiigator< Wanin and everyone involed in the BUL scene this is a tremendous effort and looks to be promising!
cool.gif

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luriden said:
Oddly enough I don't see any begging or nagging... just new people telling everyone to stop begging and nagging. xD
lol i was about to say something along thoes lines aswell. like the past 2-3 pages has people just been telling people to stop nagging

malverns

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PLEASE PLEASE RELEASE THE GAMMAZZZZ I WANTZ TO PLAY DA BLOB WID OUT IT CRASHING!11!!! OMGZ THIS IS LIKE CHRISTMAS X10...

No, but seriously... Without being a nagging bitch can ANYONE with substantial grounds of information give us a ball park figure of the release date.... like before or after Christmas because im planning to put the release on to some memsticks and hand them out as presents down at the orphanage

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmm... seems wifi and SvR09 really doesn't work that good. I have pretty much lags. But I've won the match ^^

Maybe the gurus should say something about wifi connection.

tonyeltigre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
tonyeltigre said:
I have the most current patch on my wii but that isnt supposed to matter(at least thats what ive been made to understand)

You did not make an online update, didn't you? The newest firmware update DOES matter!

Now this could be the answer to all my problems, i believe i do have the most current online update, do i need to downgrade via that thread that says how to downgrade? The Wad's all installed fine which i thought was the problem.

maxtom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
tonyeltigre said:
WiiPower said:
tonyeltigre said:
I have the most current patch on my wii but that isnt supposed to matter(at least thats what ive been made to understand)

You did not make an online update, didn't you? The newest firmware update DOES matter!

Now this could be the answer to all my problems, i believe i do have the most current online update, do i need to downgrade via that thread that says how to downgrade? The Wad's all installed fine which i thought was the problem.
maybe this will help you
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=112945

ferissp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have an internet connection? If yes, then try connecting your wii to the internet before launching the game...for instance, load the wii shop channel, go back to the home menu, then load the game.

Are you sticking the games in the Wii?

Can you play non-backup games online? If not, then check your router's settings.

Other than, check the compatibility list:

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Backup_Launcher_v3

Never forget a big green stuffed dinosaur? I won't. His screams will haunt me forever...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~