Auto Injectuwad Injector V3 Small problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by SpeedxxGaming, Feb 18, 2017.

1. SpeedxxGaming
    OP

SpeedxxGaming Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2017
    Hi, I wanted to create a Virtual Console WAD for Super Mario All Stars (because I can't be bothered trying to find a 25th Anniversary disc image) for my PAL Wii. I downloaded Auto Injectuwad Injector V3 and watched a tutorial on how to do it. I followed every step carefully and made sure my folders looked the same as the tutorial untill I encountered an issue starting the injection. It said that cmd.exe was already running so I opened task manager to close it but I am worried that closing the background process will cause my Windows 10 to crash... Any ideas how to get around it or am I worrying about nothing? Thanks

2. Ncromancer

Ncromancer Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2014
    Netherlands
    I am having quite a similar problem, although there is no cmd.exe process running and im sure u can safely just close that without ur windows crashing.

This is my problem not sure if its the same but no matter what I do I get this error to close command prompt which I dont even have open.
    Followed all instructions step by step but just keep ending up there.

[​IMG] http://imgur.com/a/A9F4t

Anyone any idea? would be appreciated :yay:

3. SpeedxxGaming
    OP

SpeedxxGaming Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2017
    I found that if you look at the Background Processes in Task Manager there is a cmd.exe process so just close that and it should work

4. Ncromancer

Ncromancer Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2014
    Netherlands
    I Checked my task manager in both Proceses and the Details tab but no results unfortunately, still exactly the same error. :mellow:

There is no cmd.exe running so I dont know what the problem is (running windows 8.1 btw).

Edit: I also get the same error on my Laptop exactly the same thing "Please close command prompt before starting".

Last edited by Ncromancer, Feb 19, 2017
  5. SpeedxxGaming
    OP

SpeedxxGaming Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2017
    It would be called something like Windows Command Processor but that's the last thing I can think of then you might need to contact the developer...

6. Ncromancer

Ncromancer Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2014
    Netherlands
    Well I searched my task manager and no cmd.exe or the one you mentioned there at all, thanks for your suggestion though.

And contacting the developer I have no clue how and I find it odd that nobody on this whole forum has a answer to this.:(
    Guess imma just give up on this because wherever I look I cant find an answer to this.