Hacking Atmosphere Crash

Dave_Chad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's the details. I have my friends switch he "accidentally" updated the sysnand on a while ago. So sysnand is on 13.1.0 as of today as he kept accepting updates. Emunand is on 10.2.0 and will not boot it just crashes to a fatal screen. This was using the old atmosphere that used to work on it. I also have updated the sd files to the latest and it still crashes.

I may have to redo the emunand but is there a way to extract his saves when i can't even boot to use checkpoint?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You won't need to redo emunand (probably). Just include more info about error, because ignoring error codes and other info will help noone. Do they have cartridge inserted when trying to boot emunand? If yes, then eject it and try to boot now.
Delete `contents` folder from atmosphere folder.

Reactions: Dave_Chad

Dave_Chad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You won't need to redo emunand (probably). Just include more info about error, because ignoring error codes and other info will help noone. Do they have cartridge inserted when trying to boot emunand? If yes, then eject it and try to boot now.
Delete `contents` folder from atmosphere folder.
Oh crapola i knew about the cart thing i've had this issue before. What a =n idiot ha ha thanks for the reminder :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)